Free Shipping Included! Easy@Home Progesterone (PDG Test) Urine Test Strips Kit -10 Tests, Newly Launched FDA Registered Ovulation Confirmation Test by Easy@Home at Dermatech Laser Clinic. MPN: EZ-PDG-10P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You will receive: Easy@Home 10 individual packaged PdG tests What is a PdG test?Pregnanediol Glucuronide (PdG) is the major urine metabolite of
Product Description & Reviews
You will receive: Easy@Home 10 individual packaged PdG tests
What is a PdG test?
Pregnanediol Glucuronide (PdG) is the major urine metabolite of Progesterone. Progesterone is a hormone that helps prepare the female body for conception and pregnancy. Levels of Progesterone in the female body are low in the first half of the menstrual cycle, but will rise significantly after the ovulation. And progesterone levels remain high during pregnancy. Easy@Home® Progesterone (PdG) Test measures the presence of PdG in urine, which has been shown to directly correlate with the presence of progesterone in blood. A Positive PdG test result may confirm that ovulation has occurred.
The PdG tests are qualitative and will show positive when it detects 5ug/ml or more of PdG in urine sample. Based off our clinical data, this cutoff level is equivalent to ~6-9 ng/ml of serum progesterone (progesterone level in blood). The range is due to slight differences in how each person metabolizes progesterone.
Why do I need to take PdG test?
While LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation for many women, due to several factors, ovulation may be irregular and may not occur at the same time each menstrual cycle or may not occur at all. Therefore, PdG urine testing should be performed each cycle to "double check" if ovulation has occurred to remove any ambiguity or doubt. PdG test also allows TTC women to double check ovulation at home before consulting physicians for suspected infertility or subfertility issue. Combining accurate LH and PdG tests makes the natural family planning (NFP) journey much easier.
When should I take PdG test?
It is recommended you test for PdG starting 5 days after your positive LH test until you get a positive result. The PDG tests will help you to get pregnant quicker or confirm ovulation with ease of mind.
It is recommended to use first Morning Urine for PdG test
Features & Highlights
- ✔ WHY A PDG Solution? Using these tests helps determine if you are ovulating normally. This information will allow you to identify possible hormonal irregularities that can cause infertility, subfertility and early pregnancy loss so that you can see a doctor to have a successful pregnancy sooner.
- ✔ EASY AND ACCURATE: Quick and easy to use tests: dip the strips in urine for 3-5 seconds and read results 3 minutes later. 1 line means positive and 2 lines means negative. Results are 99% accurate. The cutoff level is 5 ug/ml (Microgram/milliliter) units. 5ug/ml is equal to 5000 ng/ml (Nanogram/milliliter) for conversion purposes.
- ✔ QUALITY AND SERVICE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: experienced and professional customer service are available for any questions coming up. Refund or return are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best home use tests provider.
- ✔ PROGESTERONE (PDG) urine test is an easy-to-use at home test to measures progesterone metabolites (PdG) in urine to "CONFIRM" ovulation to help you get pregnant sooner and easier. This qualitative test shows positive when it detects 5ug/ml or more of PdG in urine sample. Based off our clinical data, this cutoff level is equivalent to ~6-9 ng/ml of serum progesterone (progesterone level in blood). Women typically have higher progesterone level than this cutoff level few days after ovulation day
- ✔ 4 KEY Benefits of Progesterone Test: 1) Allows you to "double check" ovulation has occurred without the need for daily temperature charting; 2) Allows you to track your ovulation even when it is hard to determine your LH Surge day; 3) Helps to identify low progesterone, a main cause of infertility, subfertility and early pregnancy loss; 4) Alerts you when a positive ovulation test is not followed by ovulation as the false positive ovulation test is common in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
Family Planning Tests
Health and Beauty
2.72 x 1.3 x 4.61 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Easy@Home, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: A01, ean: 0712392647915,
The 10mIU SurePredict(TM) tests are the most sensitive available urine pregnancy tests. Most other tests are 20,25 or 50mIU; but the more sensitive the test, the sooner a pregnancy is detected. These tests are easy to use and come with very complete ...
mpn: 02220, ean: 0633472022203,
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced way of tracking fertility and the only non-invasive method that detects both LH and estrogen hormones.. Gives you comprehensive, personal information about your cycle to help you map out your ferti...
mpn: PS-1, ean: 0767644373166,
About PREGMATE One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips: PREGMATE Pregnancy (HCG) test measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form ...